What connects us? How do we experience grief, resilience, acceptance and hope at a time when we’re held at a distance from others? What will it feel like to return, to play joyfully and without fear, to shake hands with our neighbors?
The musical journey of our 2020-21 season invites us to encounter those questions together, to share the answers we imagine, and to be fortified by our connection with each other.
This season we are proud to share a kaleidoscopic diversity of chamber music by living composers, composers from underrepresented populations and composers you may already know and love. We are excited to share the unexpected intimacy of virtual performances with you, and we are grateful for your welcoming us into your homes.
- December 19, 2020 at 7:00 pm: "Living Song"
- January 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm: "Eric Ewazen"
- March 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm: "Invocations"
- April 24, 2021 at 7:00 pm: "Bartok in the Bronx"
- May 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm: "Second Spring"